2016 NTC Annual Meeting October 16-18, Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, NV
You are hereNTC Directory ›
Public Affairs Research Council of Louisiana, Inc.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 7080
PHILOSOPHY OF ORGANIZATION
PAR, a 501(c)(3), is an independent voice and catalyst for governmental reform in Louisiana, offering solutions to critical issues through accurate, objective research and focusing public attention on those solutions.
- Taxes: The Unfinished Business of Fiscal Reform
- Corporate Tax Burdens in the Southern States: A Comparison
- 1999 Louisiana Tax Handbook
- PAR’s Guide to the 2005 Louisiana Legislature
- 2003 Guide to the Constitutional Amendments
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT PAR
The PAR report (“The Community College Question”) was instrumental in moving discussions about a community college system forward. The system we’re proposing is, in fact, very similar to what PAR recommended.”
- former Governor Mike Foster